1. Minimized Bouncing: The construction of this bra is such that bouncing is contained in all directions.
2. Adjustable Straps: Hooray!
3. Price: $40 each (which is a lot better than many comparable bras), but there are often Buy 1 Get 1 Half-Off sales.
4. Lift and Separation: I look and feel good when I wear this bra. No one wants a uniboob.
5. Solid Construction: I’ve had some of my bras for over a year, and I wear and wash them a lot, but they haven’t lost any of their integrity. The fabric is nice.
6. Underwire: I’ve never felt any discomfort from the underwires, and they aren’t coming out at all.
1. Difficult to Don: The racerback closes with 3 hook and eye closures. You have to have some flexibility in your arms/shoulders in order to get the bra closed. (I have come close, but never had to resort to asking the poor soul at the locker next to mine to strap me in.)
2. Sizing: They run true to size, but Champion should definitely carry these bras in sizes larger than DD!
The pros totally outweigh the cons (unless, of course, you can't clasp the bra by yourself). Champion has never given me anything for free (although I wouldn't mind that!) and we have no relationship. I just wanted to put this out there for girls like me whose lack of a good sports bra is holding them back.
P.S. I am sorry about the formatting. I copied and pasted and something happened, but I don't know how to fix it. You'd think an engineer would be good with technology. Not so- I'm pretty much a technophobe. I will try to be better.